Get your kindle here

Sunday 24 August 2014

Paperbacks of my books

I have recently updated many paperback versions of my books and am currently working on The Scent of Roses.
I am doing this because the font was too small and the size all wrong, so bear with me and you will find all the novels available in a more realistic size.  And the moment I am battling to get the correct page count displayed on The Judas Pledge, as the paperback is 260 pages but the kindle version is showing 100 pages, with real page numbers! So if anyone is confused about page count, look to the paperback versions and you will find the genuine page count.
I have also given the Judas Pledge a new cover. 
 I am working on a new novel now which is very different as it is a mystery set in 1960s London.  More than that I cannot say, but it has been floating around my little grey cells for years so it is high time it saw the light.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

FIVE FREE BOOKS FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS TO MY READERS' GROUP NEWSLETTER

FREE BOOKS These are the e-books you will receive absolutely free when you sign up for my Readers' Group Newsletter. Three of the...