Get your kindle here

Tuesday 1 April 2014

No more Musketeers!

I am devastated that the BBC's Musketeers played its last episode on Sunday.  I recorded it, of course, and I have watched it twice.  It was a very touching episode, made me cry.

I also got one of those on demand boxes from Sky and I downloaded a great series from Channel 4od called The Devil's Whore.  I had never seen it before, but it was about a royalist woman during the English civil war.  It was a bit brutal in parts but very well done.

I also downloaded a film called The Woman in Black.  Now I love a good horror or ghost film and I had heard about this one, and although I have to admit I have never yet met with a film that scared me, this one was really tame.  I've seen scarier Inspector Wexfords to be honest.

Anyone recommend any good horror films?  No zombies and no blood and guts please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

FIVE FREE BOOKS FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS TO MY READERS' GROUP NEWSLETTER

FREE BOOKS These are the e-books you will receive absolutely free when you sign up for my Readers' Group Newsletter. Three of the...